This morning our office get little bit chaos, cuz what ? today we wear our New Pretty Uniform !
that's orange with purple & red spark and have straight purple line for details, looks like this :
Me and my friend, Echa as a "Taplak Stewardesses" :))
after all yesterday I got complaint from internal cust, that was because I told him about his deposit balance that will vanished, because this day is the last he worked in our company. he told me to that i looks anger when I was explain to him about that thing. :(
but the point I understand like what he says "Beauty not only seen by Outer looks, but the Inner is the Real Beauty".
Besides that this day so much customer ask that they got trouble to access their Onyx/Torch Blackberry browser (OS 6), so I will give tips to handle that :
- Open menus
- choose Options
- Device
- Advanced System Settings
- Service Books
- Find 'Blackberry Internet Browser Service 2 / BIBS 2
- Delete !
- Then tried to browsing again
easy right ?!
With Love,
Bella
enjoy your life xoxo !
No comments:
Post a Comment